Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Found new hybrid holster.

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Jdl2, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Jdl2

Jdl2 Oswego, NY Member

Have discovered a new hybrid that I like better than Crossbreed and Comp-Tac... Hidden Hybrid Holster. Superior quality and service with great pricing. I'm up to three now. Well worth you're taking a look if you're in the market.
    Jim
    Hiddenhybridholsters.com

2. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Those look SOLID for the price. Finish work looks great in the pictures. I make my own but, if I was looking for one I think I'd go there over crossbreed etc. I'll share the link.

3. Jdl2

Jdl2 Oswego, NY Member

I think that quality-wise they're every bit as good as my VM2 and 5 Shot Leathers and price is amazing.
    Jim

4. Koda

Koda Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

thank you for posting/sharing this. This pretty much ends my search for a new holster, exactly what I've been looking for.

5. Jdl2

Jdl2 Oswego, NY Member

Koda,
    I have no relationship with these guys-none whatsoever. Pls tell us your impressions after you receive your holster.
    Best wishes,
    Jim

6. Koda

Jim, will do. The website seems reputable enough on its own... I went ahead and pulled the trigger (pun intended) and ordered one.

7. Jdl2

Jdl2 Oswego, NY Member

You'll be glad you did, Koda.
    J

8. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Look like a well made holster!

9. FZRider

FZRider Lacey, Wa Active Member

Looks like a very well made product...especially for the price! Decided to go ahead and order one for my Kahr MK9. I'll be sure to post up a review after I get it and I've had a chance to wear it for awhile. Thanks for the heads up!

10. Koda

So I ordered one on 9/14 and received it today in the mail 9/18. First impressions is beyond expectations, this is one beautifully crafted holster.

this new holster fits a new carry gun that I have not had a chance to qualify yet at the range so it will be a while before I can determine how the HHH holster wears etc.
    first impressions are much higher than expected.

11. Jdl2

Jdl2 Oswego, NY Member

Koda,
    I'm glad you like it.
    Shoot safe,
    Jim

12. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Wish I would have seen this before my recent ebay purchase. They look extremely well made!

13. FZRider

FZRider Lacey, Wa Active Member

I have to say that I am very impressed with this company. I ordered one of their holsters for my Kahr MK9 at around midnight last Sunday, it showed up in the mail this afternoon. Very impressed with the overall craftsmanship and the price can't be beat for a custom holster. I've only gotten to wear it for a whopping 5 hours or so but so far I'd say it's a winner! I'll be sure to post in a month or two after I've had a chance to break it in.

SXxOfSK.jpg

KDj5DkI.jpg

ZVDl8Nc.jpg