JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have discovered a new hybrid that I like better than Crossbreed and Comp-Tac... Hidden Hybrid Holster. Superior quality and service with great pricing. I'm up to three now. Well worth you're taking a look if you're in the market.
Jim
Hiddenhybridholsters.com

Those look SOLID for the price. Finish work looks great in the pictures. I make my own but, if I was looking for one I think I'd go there over crossbreed etc. I'll share the link.

thank you for posting/sharing this. This pretty much ends my search for a new holster, exactly what I've been looking for.

Jim, will do. The website seems reputable enough on its own... I went ahead and pulled the trigger (pun intended) and ordered one.

Looks like a very well made product...especially for the price! Decided to go ahead and order one for my Kahr MK9. I'll be sure to post up a review after I get it and I've had a chance to wear it for awhile. Thanks for the heads up!

So I ordered one on 9/14 and received it today in the mail 9/18. First impressions is beyond expectations, this is one beautifully crafted holster.

this new holster fits a new carry gun that I have not had a chance to qualify yet at the range so it will be a while before I can determine how the HHH holster wears etc.
first impressions are much higher than expected.

I have to say that I am very impressed with this company. I ordered one of their holsters for my Kahr MK9 at around midnight last Sunday, it showed up in the mail this afternoon. Very impressed with the overall craftsmanship and the price can't be beat for a custom holster. I've only gotten to wear it for a whopping 5 hours or so but so far I'd say it's a winner! I'll be sure to post in a month or two after I've had a chance to break it in.

SXxOfSK.jpg

KDj5DkI.jpg

ZVDl8Nc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads