JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You lost your target but I picked it up and disposed of it for you. You are welcome.

20210612_131647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to do something similar at one restaurant I was running in the 90s.

Neighbors liked using our " free " dumpster. So, I'd retrieve the phone bill and credit card statements and give them 1 courtesy call, including their complete Visa card number.

Don't automatically assume Paul L. is the bad guy here. People often get boxes from places like Safeway when the move and you can see the box is marked "master bed", at least that is what it looks like to me.

Don't automatically assume Paul L. is the bad guy here. People often get boxes from places like Safeway when the move and you can see the box is marked "master bed", at least that is what it looks like to me.
If the litterer sinks they're innocent is how I recollect you verify such matters.

It's sometimes unsettling how many people throw away things with their full home address on it. I was at an LGS and got a box full of stuff, on which the owner's address was clearly labeled. And knowing they weren't home.....

There was also a time someone left a garbage can full of stuff outside my home with their pizza delivery box in it. They have their property back, now.

This particular instance looks like dude took garbage from Safeway's cardboard compactor. Guy on the label is probably the warehouse manager or some such.

#1. Be excellent to each other.

• This rule is purposely vague to inclusively prohibit a wide variety of rude, malicious, catty, sarcastic, hurtful, hateful, spiteful, barbed, and ornery behavior within the community including:

• Posting personal information about another person, such as name, phone number, address, etc. (also known as doxing). This rule applies regardless of whether the person is a member here or not.

I was at a Goodwill wholesale donation center the other day and there was a bunch of Guns & Ammo magazines with the plastic wrapper still attached along with the subscribers address still on it.
It was a local address nearby and my first thought was how easy it would be for a tweaker to make a house call and try to score some guns.

Last Edited:
I was at a Goodwill wholesale donation center the other day and there was a bunch of Guns & Ammo magazines with the plastic wrapper still attached along with the subscribers address still on it.
It was a local address nearby and my first thought was how easy it would be for a tweaker to make a house call and try to score some guns.
Assuming the subscriber still lives there and it's not turned to an MS-13 drug den.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top