JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They changed the price .. I ordered mine early this morning

Qty Name SKU Each Sub Total
------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 Magpul PMAG Standard, 30 Rnd Black, 223 ONE DAY SPECIAL PRICE $9.99873750001609 $9.99 $49.95
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total $49.95
Shipping and Handling(Cont. U.S. Rates): Ground $6.00
Tax Total $0.00
Grand Total $55.95

That is pretty amazing...up $1.30 in 4 minutes! Guess the $15 dollar amount counted shipping. I just checked and the mags (without shipping) are still (or again) at $14.20.

Last Edited:
I am new to AR's, I just got a Bushmaster on Gun Broker. I am going to need to pick up some new mags. for it. Are Pmags a good magazine? I like the price after having to buy Mini 14 mags, but I want to get the best quality I can for my money. Any info would be great! Thanks Guys!

I am new to AR's, I just got a Bushmaster on Gun Broker. I am going to need to pick up some new mags. for it. Are Pmags a good magazine? I like the price after having to buy Mini 14 mags, but I want to get the best quality I can for my money. Any info would be great! Thanks Guys!

PMAG's are great, as are any good metal mag, and a few other polymers. PMAG's carry the Magpul name so they're more highly sought after. There are several forum members here who sell PMAG's and metal mags. Browse the for sale forums. On metal mags look for at least an anti-tilt follower, preferably a magpul anti-tilt.

Try calling Guncoat NW, they have a large stock of PMags for sale and you dont have to pay for the shipping.

They have aprox. 200 non-window black 30rnd mags for $11 ea if you buy from 1-9 of them. If you buy 10 or more they will sell them for $10 each.

They have aprox 15 of the black 20 rnd for $12 ea.

Give them a call or visit their website. They are good guys.

503-650-0502 (office)
www.guncoast.com
[email protected]

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads