JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yesterday I picked up the 1992 pre B transitional CZ 75 I bought on Gunbroker at "A cut above pawn". My friend and I decided to go to Cabela's afterwards to buy some fishing gear. I always enjoy going by the used gun library to check out what they have. There were a few interesting pieces, mostly way over priced, like a pre B CZ-75 for $599. And then I spotted a pistol I didn't know existed, a Benelli B76 in 9mm. Production started in 1976, fixed barrel, all the internal parts are chromed. This one is number 1034 out of 10k ever made in very nice condition considering it's age. It makes the pre B CZ feel ordinary in comparison....

I am in the process of wanting to reduce my collection but it's impossible when I keep finding gems like these.

To make a long story short it came home with me :)

Does anyone have any experience with the B76?

IMG_20190523_204321.jpg

IMG_20190523_204346.jpg

Last Edited:
Only ever saw ONE, and that belonged to a senior Officer in the Italian AirForce. I dont know any thing about them, but that Officer shot a darn near perfect score with it! Seemed to be VERY smooth, well balanced, and as was seen, very accurate!:)
I say you scored good!

Stole right from under me, I was going to pick that up on shift.
Cool guns, super smooth slide action due to delayed blowback.
Mags are impossible to find though and when you do they are $125+.
Under 20,000 in the US, I had only seen them online til that one showed up at work.

Luger grip angle so it points naturally, good trigger in Da and Sa.
Slide action to me felt just as good as some of the Dan Wesson 1911's we have.

Stole right from under me, I was going to pick that up on shift.
Cool guns, super smooth slide action due to delayed blowback.
Mags are impossible to find though and when you do they are $125+.
Under 20,000 in the US, I had only seen them online til that one showed up at work.

Luger grip angle so it points naturally, good trigger in Da and Sa.
Slide action to me felt just as good as some of the Dan Wesson 1911's we have.

I was not on the market to buy a gun at all. I actually walked away after starting to fill out the paperwork and returned 10 minutes later damning my buddy for not buying it. Yes, it is definitely something special, makes the pre B CZ seem ordinary in comparison.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top