JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going through a box of my late father's stuff he had squirreled away in one of the barns and found a small wooden box in the bottom with these:
20211126_170018.jpg

Both dated '53. The arsenal refinished one is S/N A74XX while the one in original finish is A68XX. Both from "TG KNOX TN".
Decocker on both in working order...though still not trustworthy given their reputation.

Guess now I need to look into getting ammo for them since I don't have anything else in 7.62X25. :confused:

In 2015 I was between jobs and decided it was time to clean the garage. I found 10 firearms i had bought and hide from the wife for the past 4 years. Yes, totally forgot about. The good old days of FTF sales

I also found ebay boxes (gun parts) that i had bought ans the wife put the box in the garage.

This is also a PSA, do not over work yourself. Enjoy life while you can

Going through a box of my late father's stuff he had squirreled away in one of the barns and found a small wooden box in the bottom with these:
View attachment 1077659
...though still not trustworthy given their reputation.
What reputation is that? I used to buy those 1/2 dozen at a time with my C&R and aside from hearing folks say they have brittle firing pins, I've never had a problem with any except for one which came from Aim Surplus with a broken casing stuck in the chamber. The mags are cumbersome to eject, so it is far from a tacticool handgun, but damn, that thing will punch right through soft body armor…I've even banged steel plates at 100yards plus.

What reputation is that? I used to buy those 1/2 dozen at a time with my C&R and aside from hearing folks say they have brittle firing pins, I've never had a problem with any except for one which came from Aim Surplus with a broken casing stuck in the chamber. The mags are cumbersome to eject, so it is far from a tacticool handgun, but damn, that thing will punch right through soft body armor…I've even banged steel plates at 100yards plus.
I've heard numerous accounts of an internal part breakage that turns the decocker into what is essentially a second trigger :eek:

Here's a link to just one reference to the decocker problem, and there are lots more if you poke around on the internet...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top