JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is interesting, a few days ago I was on here, did not log out and then I went to another website for several minutes. I came back on this site and every word in the latest classifieds ads- latest threads section on the left upper side above all the supporting vendors just had 1 or 2 letters and looked like some sort of code, :s0092:the same thing in the forum section. It has done this about 2-3 times this month, Coincidence?:s0002: I don,t think so and I have had strange things happen on Facebook, but only on certain Group pages or certain peoples pages. Something is going on and even though my Internet service sucks and my computer is old, its been getting worse and I am seeing a pattern. I thought it was just me, pretty OBVIOUS BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING !:s0044:

Like Internet explorer, or Firefox, etc and separate internet connections for different things.
Mix hardline and wireless if you have it available and different internet services when possible.
Just for fun :D And maybe a little PGP on occasion with friends. Confuse and befuddle them from time to time.
ROFLOL:D:D:D:D:D Bounce from IP addy to IP addy as often as possible too.:)

Seriously Though, don't bother doing all that as they would actually get pretty bored reading stuff that comes from places like this. I think if anyone was going to do something questionable, they sure would not be using the forum to communicate anyway LOL
Although I have seen some dumb things done here by some.........:D
If you want to mess with them and think they are monitoring you, then do all that and more.
At the least it breaks the monotony of a day and if they actually are monitoring you, makes them play musical chairs and Chinese jig saw puzzles trying to keep up with ya. :):):):confused::cool::rolleyes:o_O:mad::D
Copy That, I am not worried about being monitored.:s0001: Computers do weird things all the time and mine is a dinosaur, some times as its doing its thing it sounds like its going to start smoking and die s0081.gif . I have nothing to hide and honesty is the best policy. :s0145:

What was that joke, I think in Not Enough Goofy Humor. Something
like.
"If you want to freak out your neighbors make your WY-FI code,
FBI SURVEILLANCE #3"

LOL!!! I love that!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR