1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum section missing?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by F2CMaDMaXX, Apr 9, 2014.

1. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Looking at the "ACCESSORIES, MAINTENANCE, & REPAIR", it seems that it's missing the subject of cleaning, field strips, detail strips etc.

Whilst you could perhaps shove this into gun smithing, i wouldn't call it that, and you could put products into accessories, but i wouldn't call *them* that either...

Can i suggest we get a new sub-section here? something like Firearms Cleaning/maintenance/Stripdowns or something?

I'd like it to contain things like, field strips, detail strips, cleaning/protection products etc. A place to put tips/tests/experiences of all this?

wabbithunter likes this.
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I agree, we should have a dedicated section for cleaning and maintenance. I've added it ;)
    F2CMaDMaXX likes this.