Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Forum help!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cheesemaker, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Cheesemaker

Cheesemaker Tillamook Active Member

Ok, I'm getting timed out when I post replies. I can type a quick one up, and its fine, but if I take a while to properly think out what to say, and I go to post it, it says I'm performing an illegal request, and to refresh my screen and re-login. But if I do that, I loose everything I typed in. Is there someplace that I can change a setting? Is there something a Mod can do on their end.

Sometimes, I'll step away from posting and deal with my kids needs, or get another drink for myself and the same thing will happen. Please help, I hate having to retype my post again.

Thank you!

2. Boomerang

Boomerang Portland area Active Member

First, log out and when you log back in, check the "remember me" checkbox. The second thing you can do, is after you have written a post, but before you click the submit button, highlight the post (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl + C). Then if you get the error, all you have to do is paste the post back in (Ctrl + V) and hit save.

accessbob and (deleted member) like this.
  3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Son,go sit in the corner like you were told

NOW

4. Cheesemaker

Cheesemaker Tillamook Active Member

Thanks, I've been trying to copy and save, but that gets old.