JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been unable to open the site from home (Comcast) since the website went down a week+ ago. TRACERT shows it getting out to liquidweb.com...but them timing out.

If any of the forum admin's could help with this, please shoot me a pm -- I can forward the TRACERT log report with details.

Thanks,
Bill

What operating system are you using?

If Windows, open a command prompt window (find it in the Start Menu,) and type "ipconfig /flushdns" then hit 'Enter'. After it says "Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache", type "Exit" and hit 'Enter' to close the window.
If Mac OS, open a terminal window (find it in Applications -> Utilities) and type "dscacheutil -flushcache" then hit 'Enter'. Then go to the 'Terminal' menu and choose 'Quit' to close the window.

And post back if that worked. Also look up taking a look at your hosts file. If I wasn't on my phone I'd provide instrcuctions like Charon did. Some maleware does other things.

If you're not blocking ads or something else it should be empty.

I like helping with this type of stuff. Feel free to pm me and I'll try to help you (may take a day or two due to my work schedule). I've got a background in computing support and network administration.

I'm using Windows Vista. Site worked falwlessly until the viral e-storm and hack event a couple weeks ago shut the site down for a few days. I will try these and let you know -- thanks!

I believe some IP addresses are still blocked; I had a friend with a similar issue, he could get through using a proxy but when trying through his own IP, he couldn't. I got a message to Joe for him and Joe got it fixed.

I tried the ipconfig /flushdns -- no change. If anyone knows the site administrator and could get an e-mail to him/her, I'd appreciate it. I have sent a couple e-mails to their mailbox, but no response.

Thanks

It's probably the firewall on the NWFA server. Lots of web-facing hosts use an automated fireall (like ConfigServer) that blocks IPs based on perceived threats.

The one on NWFA does not work very well - my home address was blocked for several weeks until I was able to reach Joe.

That's really your only recourse.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top