JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Fort Knox Yeager 12000 Gun Safe

I was able to pull up the following information from the www.archive.org's "WayBack Machine" (allows you to look at old pages of sites). Unfortunately I wasn't able to successfully link to the page directly, so I just took some screen grabs...

MWSnap%202013-08-20%2C%2000_24_30-L.jpg
MWSnap%202013-08-20%2C%2000_25_01-L.jpg

Fort Knox is a top of the line safe. This one includes an electric dehumidifying rod. The safe is in fantastic condition, sitting on a pallet, ready to be moved. These safes are rather expensive -- for good reason (this one was around $12,000). While I'd love to keep it, it needs to find a new home...

If you're looking to compare this safe to Fort Knox's current line, go here: <broken link removed> (it's the page to the Legend line). From there choose "Customize.." and the same options as this one (interior layout, color, dehumidifying rod, etc.)

Asking $2700

IMG0714-X2.jpg

IMG0715-X2.jpg

IMG0716-X2.jpg

IMG0717-X2.jpg

IMG0718-X2.jpg

IMG0719-X2.jpg

IMG0720-X2.jpg

IMG0721-X2.jpg

Oh, one last thing. There's another just like it in the Phoenix/Flagstaff AZ area if anyone's interested or knows of someone down there looking for a large, high end safe.

I have a fort knox and they are the best , and full of Bling bling. they come with everything from delivery included to dehumidifier installed and placed where you want it in the house not curbside or garage drop off .

The paint job on mine is Pearl White and Gold Leaf lettering as nice as paint on my 32 two door sedan although not white
it's dam near better than sex. :yes::s0159::s0064:

I just reduced the price on this but I'm curious, is there no need for safes or something? I mean I'm approaching cut-rate overseas knock-off pricing but offering the real McCoy here. Someone jump on this!

Oh, and in case it was missed, I have a duplicate safe in AZ (Flagstaff/Phoenix area) if you know someone down there that could use one. Same price.

I like it, but Its one heavy safe

I'd buy it, but don't know how I'd get to and in my house from Kirkland.

My assumption all along was that whoever bought it would have to factor in some moving expenses. Any safe (or moving) company should be able to pick it up (it's on a pallet) and transport it to wherever you want. I'm thinking you're looking at somewhere between $250-$500 to have it picked up, moved and placed where you want it.

This is a great safe. I really wish I could figure out a way to get it. The value of my firearms as gone up over the last 30 some years. Problem being my money is tied up in guns and ammo. Thank you for offering up to the members of this forum. Jon

I tried to compare it to the current Fort Knox line like you suggested. No luck. I did not see the heat rod option in the build process. It is probably in accessories, not sure. But there was several options other than what you mentioned, steel liners for the walls, door and interior. Last but not least, no price list. Does your receipt show all the options that were built into the 12,000 figure???

Richard,

I apologize. A friend of mine called me and asked what was I doing. I told him I don't know much about safes. My attempt to build the safe was to determine how it wa constructed, and that I was unable to do that. He said it sounded like border line thread craping. Well I assure you and others that was not my intention. Fort Knox has a good reputation. I should have put it in a PM and I apologize for not doing that.

Respectfully,
Chuck

Richard,

I apologize. A friend of mine called me and asked what was I doing. I told him I don't know much about safes. My attempt to build the safe was to determine how it wa constructed, and that I was unable to do that. He said it sounded like border line thread craping. Well I assure you and others that was not my intention. Fort Knox has a good reputation. I should have put it in a PM and I apologize for not doing that.

Respectfully,
Chuck

Chuck, don't sweat it. Perfectly valid questions. Looks like Fort Knox updated their website anyway, so I had to edit the link in my original post to point directly to the Legend line. The last time I looked at their site, as soon as you selected the Legend line and the external size of the safe it gave you a price. Then as you added features it would adjust the price. Sadly it's not doing that with their new site...

I don't have access to the original receipt (well, I don't think I do anyway -- but I'll see if I can dig it up).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top