JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I've been reading through the NWFirearms forums for quite some time now and have very much enjoyed the information provided. Like many I see the turmoil the future brings based on the path our country and the world is treading and I can hear that nagging voice in the back of my head saying "Have you prepared?" With the onset of riots growing progressively more violent just a stones throw away from many of us here in the northwest I've realized the importance of personal security not only for myself but for my family and those of like mindset.

Entitlement seems to reign supreme and the lack of personal responsibility throughout society is extremely frightening. The worst part about is that the the principles of the Republic have all but dissolved and moved towards a democratic perspective where majority rules and mob mentality operates. We are seeing the fallout of the progressive (communist) movement in action and all we can do is prepare ourselves. My family was exiled from an eastern block european country during the communist era. We have seen the so-called "benefits and freedoms" the regime has to offer in the form of confiscation of property, excessive taxation and forced political support for the party.

Anyway enough with the ranting I just want to introduce myself and thank the moderators for starting this wonderful bank of information and for all that have contributed.

"Freedom is never more than a generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - President Ronald Reagan

Thanks you all,

~Nathan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews