JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey all. I used to live in Issaquah but met a woman and was transplanted to Maine as a result. (They have no idea what a mountain is here). Miss the NW so friggin' much. People here just don't understand how great the fishing, hunting, outdoors scene is when I tell them. Maine is a great state, but the bugs here suck. All I remember worrying about is WA was some mosquitos and the occasional horse fly. Not here, too many blood-sucking flies and ticks... Anyway. I love firearms and the NW and figured this is the best place to keep some sort of roots to the area I was born and raised in. Love the site so far. Ask any questions you'd like about Maine, (yes, we have $5-$9 lobsters). :p See ya in the forums.

My co-worker grew up in Maine, said it's a great place to be from ;) He does have some good memories of growing up there, but far prefers Oregon. Who knows, maybe you'll get to move back some day. Either way, welcome to the forum, it's good to have members from all over.

My co-worker grew up in Maine, said it's a great place to be from ;)

That seems to be the consensus here. Our population is declining because the old folks are passing away and fewer families live here due to the atrocious economy, so the smart, capable and young leave to other states to earn a living. If the economy could turn around, this would be a perfect place to live (Like WA is, if you get rid of most of the people)

I hear they have the same problem in NY and DC.

Ha ha. Yeah. Thankfully they are still far enough away from me that they don't bother me here.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads