JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got an email from Kimber a couple of hours ago. They were disavowing this guy and distancing themselves from his stance.

I delved into it a little further and saw that Busse is, or maybe was, on the board of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. On the surface, that sounds like a group I would want to belong to. After reading several comments on various forums, I don't think I'll be joining anytime soon.

HB102 (which expands permitless and permitted concealed carry)easily cleared committee with a 7-4 vote after an amendment was added to not allow permitless carry in secure areas of law enforcement facilities. Vote was along party lines, you all can guess which party voted for and against. Next step is the full senate, then back to the house to concur with senatorial changes. A similar bill was vetoed in 2019 by the Democratic governor. Now that MT has its 1st Republican gov in 16 years, this may have a chance.

And in other Missoula news, Downtown Dine Local Week is halfway over. Stop by one of our local and open dining establishments for great discounts, like $1 off a pint of beer at one of my faves, Bayern Brewing. Their schnitzel is the schitzel!

I just got an email from Kimber a couple of hours ago. They were disavowing this guy and distancing themselves from his stance.

I delved into it a little further and saw that Busse is, or maybe was, on the board of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. On the surface, that sounds like a group I would want to belong to. After reading several comments on various forums, I don't think I'll be joining anytime soon.

Back Country Hunters and Angelers are actually none of the above. They are just a bunch of DemonRat posers.

It's actually scary how many items can just be swiped away with the stroke of a pen at any time.

Shall not be infringed shouldn't be dissected, cut up, interpreted, or otherwise challenged.

Same with freedom of speech.

And with the media and SJWs you can have rights stripped and be punished to a full extent without the use of courts or juries.

Thanks for the link. A couple of the comments:

"Texsun57 says:
January 26, 2021 at 11:22
The whole concept of constitutional carry means that it is a constitutional right and not subject to his opinion. The fact that a constitutional right has to be legislated to us is in itself troubling."

"
Prndll says:
January 26, 2021 at 13:34
People without permits already carry concealed. They have been for many years. Both good guys and bad. Certainly criminals the use guns couldn't be bothered with such laws, one way or the other.

Prndll says:
January 26, 2021 at 13:34
People without permits already carry concealed. They have been for many years. Both good guys and bad. Certainly criminals the use guns couldn't be bothered with such laws, one way or the other.
That comment is so obvious it is like saying water is wet....my grandkids even know this. So why do those who should understand, choose to ignore the reality? Odd...

Back Country Hunters and Angelers are actually none of the above. They are just a bunch of DemonRat posers.
Ya think? Their president wrote an opinion piece for the Billings Gazette:
Guest Opinion: Obama stands with hunters on gun rights, public land access
  • LAND TAWNEY
  • Aug 24, 2008

HB102 (which expands permitless and permitted concealed carry)easily cleared committee with a 7-4 vote after an amendment was added to not allow permitless carry in secure areas of law enforcement facilities. Vote was along party lines, you all can guess which party voted for and against. Next step is the full senate, then back to the house to concur with senatorial changes. A similar bill was vetoed in 2019 by the Democratic governor. Now that MT has its 1st Republican gov in 16 years, this may have a chance.

And in other Missoula news, Downtown Dine Local Week is halfway over. Stop by one of our local and open dining establishments for great discounts, like $1 off a pint of beer at one of my faves, Bayern Brewing. Their schnitzel is the schitzel!

https://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.c...itless-carry-bill-passes-montana-legislature/

Only a veto will stop it now.

:s0023:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top