Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Format change coming to Washington CPL

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, May 11, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. sturdius

sturdius Vancouver New Member

Wait, you can't laminate your CPL? I folded mine in half and laminated it; it fits perfectly in my wallet now. Why wouldn't that be ok?

Edit: Looks like I misunderstood. People are complaining about how laminating increases the size of the CPL when folded, making it too large for card holders. I guess I just have a wallet with larger pockets than normal.

3. chizuck

chizuck central Wa. Member

That's great news thanks dave

4. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes! Yes! I had to change my wallet because of the bill board size paper. :)

Still paper though, I don't mind paying little more for actual plastic card ID.

5. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

I'm glad ours are driver's license size and are plastic and are actually heavier material than my driver's license. It would seem logical that states should do it that way, but hey, if I remember correctly, California issues driver's licenses which are paper and specifically say on them that they are not to be laminated (I seem to recall that from when my brother lived there and him telling me that. If I remember incorrectly, I'll just blame it on getting older. LOL).