JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the "It's about time!" file.

<broken link removed>

The size of Washington's CPL has driven people nuts over the years because the darn thing just doesn't squeeze into a card carrier in most wallets.

I've seen guys trim them carefully and then screw themselves right back up by laminating their CPL. This should change things much for the better.

Hopefully.

Wait, you can't laminate your CPL? I folded mine in half and laminated it; it fits perfectly in my wallet now. Why wouldn't that be ok?

Edit: Looks like I misunderstood. People are complaining about how laminating increases the size of the CPL when folded, making it too large for card holders. I guess I just have a wallet with larger pockets than normal.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I had to change my wallet because of the bill board size paper. :)

Still paper though, I don't mind paying little more for actual plastic card ID.

I'm glad ours are driver's license size and are plastic and are actually heavier material than my driver's license. It would seem logical that states should do it that way, but hey, if I remember correctly, California issues driver's licenses which are paper and specifically say on them that they are not to be laminated (I seem to recall that from when my brother lived there and him telling me that. If I remember incorrectly, I'll just blame it on getting older. LOL).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top