JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as your'e in the state the ATF cant tell you where to take it. One address per state is adequate. They'll kick out anything other than a specific address. Having said that Ive submitted one using lat/long coordinates that basically said "Washington state from the Canadian border to the Oregon border" . It passed through although I think the examiner screwed up in signing it. At the same time I had one kicked back that said "Klickitat county, WA "

Iron, I apologize for not seeing this thread earlier. On ATF forms that allow for more than one item you can do an attachment. In the boxes on the form you write "See Attachment #1" then make a separate sheet with the same information and label it "Attachment #1." We do it all the time with Form 3s.

That will be good to know for next time, too late for this
:D

I got the paperwork back approved today. I am not sure what day I sent them in but the form is dated 8/4, it was signed 8/12 and I got it back today on 8/22 so the absolute longest it could have been was 18 days

I am impressed :)

So I got a house bought in Idaho, I want to take over the NFA items I have permanently.

One question is what do I put for the "from" date? I assume something like "as soon as approved"?

I have more items than will fit on the form, should I fill out multiple forms or should I make an addendum and just submit one?

Any idea how long it typically takes for approval?

Any issues with the trust that owns them having a Washington address while they permanently live with a trustee in Idaho? (I eventually will move the trust, however I have pending items that I need to pick up and will still be a Washington resident with a Washington drivers license even though I am living in Idaho)

I have sent an email to my attorney and did not get a response, I basically at this point just want to get the forms in the mail so I can start the wait but I want to avoid mistakes obviously

You didn't mention what the items were. FYI, a 5320.20 is not required for suppressors, and is only required for MG's, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AOW's. See pages two, item 1 under Privacy Act Information on the back of the form.

Sending in 5 states for SBR.. WA, ID, UT, NV, MT..

Got a call yesterday from BATFE on this submission. Seems I made a typographical error that was consistent on all 5 submissions. The gal I'm talking to is very reasonable, helpful and efficient at helping to resolve the problem. Less than 2 weeks to talk to BATFE since submission. What a concept!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top