JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well I've got my suppressor at a gun shop still and the check to the atf for 200 cleared back in nov.6 so I guess it's pretty close to the wait as the last time I got approved. I called the atf today to check the status and they said it was over at the fbi for review. Does that mean it's in the last part of the process just doing the background check then?

well I've got my suppressor at a gun shop still and the check to the atf for 200 cleared back in nov.6 so I guess it's pretty close to the wait as the last time I got approved. I called the atf today to check the status and they said it was over at the fbi for review. Does that mean it's in the last part of the process just doing the background check then?
Welcome to the club!

The FBI background check is the last stop on the way to approval.

It appears that the FBI is royally messing with a few and making them wait just about forever. Especially since approvals are getting back at around the 6 month mark as far as I can tell that is about the 60% average. The other 40% of us are in some SOL FBI thingy.

I hit a year wait on one of mine. As far as I've understood, it's not not normal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top