Form 4 wait time question

Messages
206
Reactions
163
well I’ve got my suppressor at a gun shop still and the check to the atf for 200 cleared back in nov.6 so I guess it’s pretty close to the wait as the last time I got approved. I called the atf today to check the status and they said it was over at the fbi for review. Does that mean it’s in the last part of the process just doing the background check then?
 

Reno

Messages
10,186
Reactions
22,318
well I’ve got my suppressor at a gun shop still and the check to the atf for 200 cleared back in nov.6 so I guess it’s pretty close to the wait as the last time I got approved. I called the atf today to check the status and they said it was over at the fbi for review. Does that mean it’s in the last part of the process just doing the background check then?
Welcome to the club!

The FBI background check is the last stop on the way to approval.

It appears that the FBI is royally messing with a few and making them wait just about forever. Especially since approvals are getting back at around the 6 month mark as far as I can tell that is about the 60% average. The other 40% of us are in some SOL FBI thingy.

I hit a year wait on one of mine. As far as I’ve understood, it’s not not normal.
 

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom