JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 3 cans on the way back to me. I am getting confused more ever, i submitted form 4, I did the paper work and mailed them in with my checks. The question is that if Form 4 approved, would they send it to my home address or send to the dealers.

Thanks, Benny

Is that true, or does a class III dealer have to be the one that does an NFA transfer?
No dealer needed for an in state transfer.

I did it this year as a buyer. Met the seller at a Mc Donalds, looked over the goods, signed the form 4's and I gave him a $5K check. He took the item back home and locked it up in his safe until he gets the stamped forms back from the ATF. Then he can physically transfer the toys to me, probably some time next year.

No dealer needed for an in state transfer.

I did it this year as a buyer. Met the seller at a Mc Donalds, looked over the goods, signed the form 4's and I gave him a $5K check. He took the item back home and locked it up in his safe until he gets the stamped forms back from the ATF. Then he can physically transfer the toys to me, probably some time next year.

I've always wondered how that worked, that's a lot of trust you have in that seller!

Well in that situation, the seller signs the form 4 and the buyer sends it in with prints & photos. At that point the seller is committed. Once the paperwork is processed the seller cannot screw you without being in violation of some very serious laws.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews