JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I efiled my form 1 On December 27, 2020. It was for a suppressor. I am on week four of waiting for approval. Just wondering if this is normal for a form 1 or should I be calling to see if there was an issue with mine?

I'd give them another week at least. I suspect that they got pretty busy with other priorities after the 6th.

Ive probably done 7 since August. All approved within a month .

Do not use a model name. N/A is fine. And if you do that you dont have to engrave N/A. Ive actually seen someone do that .

Serial numbers need a number

Do not submit plans.

If you frequently get delayed get a UPIN and you KNOW you arent screwing it up yourself there's someone out there with the same name doing wacky stuff.

I'm sure there's another common screwup but I cant think of what it is .

Finally got my form 4 back for my Q erector that was started in April. My other form 4 for OSS 7.62TI submitted 2 days later still on the merry-go-round.

Ive probably done 7 since August. All approved within a month .

Do not use a model name. N/A is fine. And if you do that you dont have to engrave N/A. Ive actually seen someone do that .

Serial numbers need a number

Do not submit plans.

If you frequently get delayed get a UPIN and you KNOW you arent screwing it up yourself there's someone out there with the same name doing wacky stuff.

I'm sure there's another common screwup but I cant think of what it is .
Site was painfully slow this time. Did one with the N/A as you stated. Thanks for the tip!

See how things go...

The one I did in January was as per usual, about a 5 minute process. This time, I sat on one screen for almost 10 minutes waiting for it to figure itself out.

I swear they do it on purpose.

I did use that time to look through all the model names people have come up with for their F1 cans. Some are rather hilarious.

They do it on purpose. That website is so abysmally bad you would have to do it on purpose for it to be that bad.

I saw a guys silencer the other day where yeah, he engraved "Model: N/A" on it.

The one I did in January was as per usual, about a 5 minute process. This time, I sat on one screen for almost 10 minutes waiting for it to figure itself out.

I swear they do it on purpose.

I did use that time to look through all the model names people have come up with for their F1 cans. Some are rather hilarious.

haha I did the same thing. Lots of interesting models in there

Thanks again Wired for making this tutorial. Just submitted my second Form 1 today with the help of this guide.

My only critique would be maybe update the last paragraph and be more specific with the OFI information. I got a little stuck there trying to figure out if I should write something in there or not. I ended up using the info in the fingerprint guide on page 1 of this tutorial. I think thats what I used the first time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top