JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got my Form 1 back with a big red stamp that says "returned without action" I forgot to sign something. Ok, no problem. However, at the top of the page, the examiner wrote "refund request submited" and then a date. WTF? I thought if there was a mistake, I can just correct it and send it back. But whats with the Refund Request BS? Are they just going to return my money and I have to play the whole waiting game over again?
Kinda panicking here. Any insight from you guys would be great.

If I were you I would contact them immediately to clear it up - with a little luck they will turn it around before sending your check back and putting you at the back of the line.

So I talked to them this morning. By forgetting to sign it, I committed a "critical" error. She said I have to resubmit it with a new check. Back to the end of the line. Great. Another six months. I cant believe I forgot to sign it!

Bet you'll never do that again :D

Mine came back because I forgot to attach the certification of trust along with the declaration of trust. Luckily after speaking with them I was able to overnight the paperwork and didn't have to go to the end of the line.

Bet you'll never do that again :D

Mine came back because I forgot to attach the certification of trust along with the declaration of trust. Luckily after speaking with them I was able to overnight the paperwork and didn't have to go to the end of the line.

What is "certification of trust" and "declaration of trust"

Don't want to have to stand in line 2X.

Thanks

PS: looking at videos online on how to e-file is confusing. Everyone shows different answers. Someone shows adding a scanned copy of a paper form 1 to the documents along with the Trust paperwork.....

What is "certification of trust" and "declaration of trust"

Don't want to have to stand in line 2X.

Thanks

PS: looking at videos online on how to e-file is confusing. Everyone shows different answers. Someone shows adding a scanned copy of a paper form 1 to the documents along with the Trust paperwork.....
It is your trust paperwork. There should be (2) documents; The certification of trust & the declaration of trust.

So I talked to them this morning. By forgetting to sign it, I committed a "critical" error. She said I have to resubmit it with a new check. Back to the end of the line. Great. Another six months. I cant believe I forgot to sign it!
Did NFA refund the first $200 check? They must really be busy because a few years ago when I goofed, Jason F. told me 'no bigs...just send the additional form and I'll take care of it when it gets here'...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews