JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With enough clarity you can read and interpret all T, L, 0, O, I etc.

No WorldStar type photos and you should be good. If you're concerned, you can upload multiple photos showing each position in the Kama Sutra (now that would be hilarious).

On my launcher, I zoomed in to the SN/trust/caliber which I had engraved.
On my SBR AR, I did a picture of just the lower in full frame so they wouldn't say I had already created it by adding the upper for the picture.

I don't get this photo thing of the firearm. I just received a Form 1 approval back last week. The only photos I submitted were of my ugly mug.

Is this for the new tax exempt brace/sbr Form 1's?

-E-

I don't get this photo thing of the firearm. I just received a Form 1 approval back last week. The only photos I submitted were of my ugly mug.

Is this for the new tax exempt brace/sbr Form 1's?

-E-
Odd. I had to submit pictures for my last sbr and for my launcher.
I assume for the brace>SBR they will want at least the lower with the brace attached.

Odd. I had to submit pictures for my last sbr and for my launcher.
I assume for the brace>SBR they will want at least the lower with the brace attached.
I dunno. ????

I have found that the only consistency with the ATF is that there is no consistency.

@wired What say you? Did I get lucky on my approval in that I did not send in photos of my MKE AP5-P?

-E-

Showing a photo of a theoretically illegal SBR, fully assembled with my signature, picture and fingerprints on a dated, official form is a big no no from me. I'd rather just eat the $200 than self incriminate.

Showing a photo of a theoretically illegal SBR, fully assembled with my signature, picture and fingerprints on a dated, official form is a big no no from me. I'd rather just eat the $200 than self incriminate.
If its an AR pull the takedown pins yank the upper, take the picture. I submitted two regular Form 1s from stripped lowers before I even built them. When the second one comes back I'm going to submit a 3rd, which was bought as a receiver, built as a braceless pistol *snap picture* then built into a rifle, so when my suppressor finally gets out of jail I'll have the SBR stamp for that one too. Four ARs... three of them SBRs lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top