JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As many as you want.
The rub is that when you add a responsible person to your schedule B as a beneficiary, you should issue them a "Grant of Use" paperwork that the Trustor or (Settlor) of the gun trust dates and signs, giving the beneficiary the right to have possession of the NFA items along with stating what calender dates they may have legal possession before they have to return the NFA items, along with a copy of the trust showing them as being in the Schedule B and copies of the tax stamp(s).
Obama changed thing when he enacted the new Responsible Persons law and every new trust has to have any and all persons in the gun trust go through the
background check when adding new NFA tax stamped items to a gun trust.

Some folks just remove everyone from their Schedule B list, apply for the new tax stamp(s) and then after they receive the stamp, they put the beneficiaries back in the Schedule B.

Last Edited:
Pretty simple for me-

Will I ever want to use this as a truck gun or carry it in a backpack in the woods? If so then brace.

Do I want this gun to have the exact same ergonomics as a rifle and have the same features? Form 1

My truck AR and my backpack guns are pistols.
My home guns are SBR'd.

Do I think it's BS, absolutely. Does it bother me paying 200 bucks for a God given right? Totally. But I do pay it when I feel it personally necessary. I don't like the feel of braces and I'm used to rifles with VFG's so I prefer to go that route for something that I'm going to potentially do some serious work with.
Another part of my consideration is the sh*tty nomenclature on braces lately. I'd hate to defend my home with a braced gun and be chastised for it in court. All my home guns have suppressors on them so I might as well just pay another stamp already. The ATF knows me well by this point. It bothers me, but I am also willing to deal with it.

I have some SBRs and suppressors simply because I bubbleguming want to. I don't give half a donkey dick what you think about it. When you start covering all my life expenses, then you can decide how it's spent.

Call me names, whatever makes you feel superior, I don't give a bubblegum. I'm not living my life in fear of some JBT kicking down my door. I'm a nobody. I barely make enough to live in this bubblegumhole state. I pay my taxes. I serve my jury duty. I write my reps opposing ever stupid bubbleguming law they dream up. I'm no angel, but I'm not tweaking laws or coming up with come asinine "project" to side-step them in fear. Life is too short to spend it constantly paranoid.

Participation in hobbies that require adherence to laws and regulations isn't automatic agreement of the existence those restrictions. You can choose not to participate in those hobbies, nobody is forcing you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top