JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Plan to sbr couple of my lowers. But curious about clackamas county ins and outs. With the current e filing. Do I still need to go and get the county sherif signature? Did any of you experience any problems doing e file. What is current wait time

You no longer need the CLEO approval; they are just provided a copy. eFile is a dumpster-fire from an IT standpoint, but super fast by NFA standards and the way to go. If you run into any snags, just let us know, I'm sure we'll have a workaround. Good luck.

After receiving the stamp but before you assemble the NFA configuration. Also, be sure to see examples of the engraver's prior work. Some put a big ugly billboard across your magazine well.

I did a search for sbr engraving and a old thread from 2014 pops up from here. They bring up a couple different businesses. And they give examples of there work

Last Edited:
My 1st efile and during chinese virus lock-down, 22 work days, 28 days total. WOW!

Bye Engraving in Portland did my engraving. Placed marks at trigger hole through receiver. Fantastic people!

Steve

You no longer need the CLEO approval; they are just provided a copy. eFile is a dumpster-fire from an IT standpoint, but super fast by NFA standards and the way to go. If you run into any snags, just let us know, I'm sure we'll have a workaround. Good luck.
Yeah I was trying to walk my brother through the form 1 to build a silencer process the other day. He is an IT guy that designs web pages and he was practically pulling his hair out. Its a website designed in 1980.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top