JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have my paperwork all ready to go via efile. I don't have the FBI fingerprint cards and it doesn't appear as if places are doing fingerprints right now. Should I wait to efile once I get the FBI fingerprint cards in the mail from ATF or just efile now and get the prints done when I get the fingerprint cards? I am worried if I efile now and don't submit the fingerprint cards right away, my app would be delayed or denied.

I believe you have to send in your finger prints within 10 days of sending off your e file. I'm in same boat. Can't move forward intel I get the fingerprint cards done. But I've heard of people doing there own fingerprints.

I literally just had to do the same thing. Call your local LEO and see if they'll just give you a few cards...I ordered ink pads etc , rolled my own, signed and sent mine in. No telling when our LEO will be printing again

FB_IMG_1586362768840.jpg

I feel like I emailed the ATF and they sent me about 5 once. I had a coworker help me do mine. First I inked them, then rolled them on a blank paper, and then rolled them on the cards. It was important to roll them on a spare sheet of blank paper first. Otherwise the prints were dark and useless. We wasted two cards before we figured this out. Then I got two cards that worked great and sent them off. They were accepted just fine.

The cards can be ordered for free from ATF. An ink pad is less than $10 on Amazon. Roll your own. At least the last couple me and the wife did were done that way and no problems. Good luck. :)

The cards can be ordered for free from ATF. An ink pad is less than $10 on Amazon. Roll your own. At least the last couple me and the wife did were done that way and no problems. Good luck. :)

Sounds good. I will just wait for the fingerprint cards to arrive and will roll my own. You didn't have to have a signature from "official" performing the fingerprints?

Sounds good. I will just wait for the fingerprint cards to arrive and will roll my own. You didn't have to have a signature from "official" performing the fingerprints?
If you've already submitted eform online do not wait on ATF to mail cards..find some..they take too long lol
If not then yea try to get it all together before you click submit.
And no I know ppl that signed their own signature there. You can always get a friend to sign there if you're worried about it looking like the same penmanship

Last Edited:
I requested finger print cards from ATF and they arrived within a few days. I was very surprised. I just did the fingerprints myself with a little help from my girlfriend and sent them in. Now I just play the waiting game.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top