JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK so I've been trying this since yesterday afternoon and have met only bitter defeat.
If I hit "Save", it kicks me back to the log in screen
If I don't save I can get all the way to the "Finish" button where...

It kicks me out to the log in screen:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I did get as far as the "Pay" button twice, but when I hit that I got a pop up screen saying pay on another window that was open but no damn window!!
After that I got lots of server error messages during my various attempts and now I get the kick-out to log in screen.

Is someone being forced to work tonight at the ATF who is pissed about it and taking it out on me?

Like others have mentioned, use another browser of clear your browser cache. My experience was that the web site can be painfully slow, even to the point of leaving it alone for 15 minutes or so. I'm not sure if adding a manufacturer name or model slows up the application while filling it out or slows it up when the ATF starts their process. In any case, see if putting "form 1" in the manufacturers block and leaving the model space blank helps. You will still most likely need to wait for the web site to catch up, at least that was my experience.

Well, it's the simplest solutions that work the best.
Thanks to all who said try another browser
It worked!:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews