JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone

Just wanted to show off my form 1 Panzerfaust that I just finished with the help of a local company

it's fully functional and close to the original designs except only inert warheads for now

Breakdown

Test Fires

89752B93-4F8F-4FCC-8750-9743F074AE4F.jpeg 3B628CD8-59B4-42F6-BCA4-D20E17D33923.jpeg

Last Edited:
This is so cool. I actually saw your panzerfaust article on the TFB but had no idea you were so local. I'd love to see this thing fired in person.

I just got my first destructive device approved earlier this week. M203!!!

I had to promise The Missus 3 weeks of dishwasher detail to order your book today. I am really looking forward to reading it and adding it to my collection of books on the topic of recoilless anti-armor books. I have long held the opinion that the Yugoslavian M57 was the apex in development between the Panzerfaust and RPG-2 propulsion ideas. I am absolutely ecstatic that you put in the effort for your project. Thank you.

I had to promise The Missus 3 weeks of dishwasher detail to order your book today. I am really looking forward to reading it and adding it to my collection of books on the topic of recoilless anti-armor books. I have long held the opinion that the Yugoslavian M57 was the apex in development between the Panzerfaust and RPG-2 propulsion ideas. I am absolutely ecstatic that you put in the effort for your project. Thank you.
Sorry about the dishes in your future but hope you enjoy the book! Thank you

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR