JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And the Form 1 stamp is back on my PTR after only 3 weeks . This is my first individual form 1 in 30 years of NFA ownership. Super fast and easy with e-forms these days. No LEO signature, no passport photos. I rolled my own prints. Simple.

oXyry9.jpg

Last Edited:
Not the fastest I've had back. That was 14 days. No idea why form 4's are at a year and change while form 1's are a few weeks. A friend bought a silencer last week and the dealer told him 4 to 5 months...yeah right.

How did you roll your own prints?
Amazon sells both the print cards and the ink pads required. Then you fill out the remaining info specific to your state. I've done all of my own, saves time and money vs going to the sheriffs office.

You need photos but its just an attachment jpeg selfie. You see back in the bad old days we'd have to go down and get actual passport photos and attach them to a form we had to beg the sheriff to sign. I had a sheriff who absolutely refused to play along.

This 41f stuff is awesome. Remember when it was going to be the end of us all. Its great.

You can have that one if you want it . I was going to go with an F stock. Ive that that for a few years from back when they were hard to find of spendy. Had it on a GSG .22 :). The clone biz has really wiped out the supply.

Anyway $550 if you want it. Its so bad I know a class 3 dealer with a new HK that he put an older A3 stock on and SBR's. Guy comes into his shop and bought a new HK "pistol" and practically begged the guy to sell the stock alone to him for $1000. He refused.

Last Edited:
You can have that one if you want it . I was going to go with an F stock. Ive that that for a few years from back when they were hard to find of spendy. Had it on a GSG .22 :). The clone biz has really wiped out the supply.

Anyway $550 if you want it.

That's a lot. I'd have to pass on it. HK stuff is expensive.

If you can roll your own, go for it. Make sure you inspect them to make sure they are legible. Some of us have very worn fingers from wearing gloves during a significant portion of our lives so standard prints don't work that well.

If you can roll your own, go for it. Make sure you inspect them to make sure they are legible. Some of us have very worn fingers from wearing gloves during a significant portion of our lives so standard prints don't work that well.
Ive submitted some of the worst fingerprints on the planet. They dont care.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top