JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pro-gun 'Stand Your Ground' Sunday Rallies Set At All 50 State Capitals - Minutemen News

Be at Salem or Olympia.
This is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than any damned football game !!!!

In a preemptive move to put state political leaders on notice, gun advocates are planning protests Sunday at all 50 state capitals to warn elected officials that they won’t sit idly by and watch their Second Amendment rights be destroyed.
If you cant join this war for real to protect the 2nd Amendment, Just go join a frilly Doily making forum.............
That is my opinion.

This is one day out of thousands. It is critical we send a message and one they will never forget.
Lets stop doing these half azzed. Just imagine if 30,000 people would show up.
You would not see another anti gun bill attempted.

You should see the metros over at seattle guns whining about their absurd game being on the 19th. It's an embarrassment

Looks like it starts at 12:00. Hell, the Seattle game doesn't start until 3:30pm... plenty of time to make a showing and still catch the game.

Is WAC or any other gun right groups putting some effort into getting the word out? I just checked WAC and GOAL and don't see anything posted about it. The only thing I found besides the one listed is: Gun Rights Rallies - American Gun Owners Alliance

As if we all need motivation to make the trip and the statement, the opposition is quite good at organizing and it seems more and more of these are popping up everywhere. In this case a nice complete list of businesses to avoid when in the Land of Oz :s0154:

Washington Cease Fire - Home

Looks like it starts at 12:00. Hell, the Seattle game doesn't start until 3:30pm... plenty of time to make a showing and still catch the game.

Is WAC or any other gun right groups putting some effort into getting the word out? I just checked WAC and GOAL and don't see anything posted about it. The only thing I found besides the one listed is: Gun Rights Rallies - American Gun Owners Alliance

As if we all need motivation to make the trip and the statement, the opposition is quite good at organizing and it seems more and more of these are popping up everywhere. In this case a nice complete list of businesses to avoid when in the Land of Oz :s0154:

Washington Cease Fire - Home

You should see the metros over at seattle guns whining about their absurd game being on the 19th. It's an embarrassment

Yes, It is very revealing about who has a real commitment to the Country and Constitution.
Who we can and cannot count on in a pinch.
To even consider some damned game being on par with the 2nd amendment is nauseating to say the least.

A few words which shame the foolish, from the past

THE MAN IN THE ARENA
Excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic"
delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910
Theodore Roosevelt

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

The wife and I will be there and we are hoping to find those people that are really fired up so we can stand close and keep WARM. We are old and don't make much heat anymore. (if you know what I mean)

:s0140: We know the feeling, but a little adrenalin does the trick every time.

A few words which shame the foolish, from the past

THE MAN IN THE ARENA
Excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic"
delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910
Theodore Roosevelt

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Never a truer statement made.

This is what we fight against by showing at the rally in Salem. BE THERE.

Oregon gun group says senator ‘lying’ about ‘registration’ bill - National gun rights | Examiner.com
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads