JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a good safe spot to take my wife shooting near the Vancouver/Camas area.

We are safe and will always clean up after ourselves and others if needed. Love the woods, camping, hiking, backpacking and shooting but don't like going indoor ranges or the english pit.

Thanks much.

Thanks Jim. I definitely understand. There are some serious crazies out there. Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully I can find one. Usually go out to the inlaws but they are having some neighbour issues right now that is preventing us.

I'll +1 Cuthbert's advice on taking the hike to Wolverton. It;'s like being out in the woods,but you have covered shooting benches and safe berms to shoot against.
very hard to find any woods to shoot in around vancouver,its' all houses or restricted any more.

If youi'd like to shoot up there as my guest to see the place,let me know and we'll set something up.Also,the shooting events like upcoming pin shoots and ipsc shoots are open to the public,as are the trap shoots.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top