JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, it's been a couple weeks since the event. Does anyone remember much about it ? Does anyone even remember the cop/shooter's name ? Has anyone heard anything about it since then ? I'll bet not many people do. Me included. We have absolutely zero institutional memory. ( Unless it's spoon fed to us by the government/media complex for their advantage.) Our country's recognition of a tragedy or disaster is about 1.5 days, or until the news moves us along to the next one on the tour.

We just sorta vaguely remember that something happened...and if memory serves me right, it was bad...but I'll be darned if I can remember much about it....

That, IMHO is why we will never fix anything that is wrong with America. Get as pissed as you want, most things that we find unacceptable about our society will never change.

If you feel inclined to flame me, remember I'm as guilty of this as the next guy.

A little media research goes a long ways.

Portland Tribune and Community Newspapers - Cannon challenged deputies to shoot him

00003443129436.jpg

00003443129436.jpg

Read the end of that article carefully...anti-depressants, antibiotics and alcohol do not mix...I know one antibiotic my wife reacted to...was strange..yea, an antibiotic taken for an infection. Of course, my wife is special...she cannot take anti-depressats either...she becomes catatonic. Can't speak, cant walk, can't feed herself, basically cannot function...and it doesn't take any alcohol to do this either.

My wife is also adversely affected by Prescriptions, not bad as your wife reactions, but not good either

This was/is a sad case with the Officer and his friends and family. He'll get hammered worse because he was a policeman.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top