Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Forest Grove Police Shooting

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by clambo, Feb 8, 2013.

1. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

Ok, it's been a couple weeks since the event. Does anyone remember much about it ? Does anyone even remember the cop/shooter's name ? Has anyone heard anything about it since then ? I'll bet not many people do. Me included. We have absolutely zero institutional memory. ( Unless it's spoon fed to us by the government/media complex for their advantage.) Our country's recognition of a tragedy or disaster is about 1.5 days, or until the news moves us along to the next one on the tour.

We just sorta vaguely remember that something happened...and if memory serves me right, it was bad...but I'll be darned if I can remember much about it....

That, IMHO is why we will never fix anything that is wrong with America. Get as pissed as you want, most things that we find unacceptable about our society will never change.

If you feel inclined to flame me, remember I'm as guilty of this as the next guy.

rocky3 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. CoastRange57

CoastRange57 Western Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

3. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Read the end of that article carefully...anti-depressants, antibiotics and alcohol do not mix...I know one antibiotic my wife reacted to...was strange..yea, an antibiotic taken for an infection. Of course, my wife is special...she cannot take anti-depressats either...she becomes catatonic. Can't speak, cant walk, can't feed herself, basically cannot function...and it doesn't take any alcohol to do this either.

4. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

My wife is also adversely affected by Prescriptions, not bad as your wife reactions, but not good either

This was/is a sad case with the Officer and his friends and family. He'll get hammered worse because he was a policeman.