JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of foregrip are you looking for? Do you use a beercan grip? (good for 7.5" SBRs and sub machine guns, many people still use it on longer carbines too) Or do you shoot thumb over bore? (good for anything longer and helps control muzzle rise)

I really like the KAC hand stop.
View attachment 198584

Tango down stubby grip works great as a reference point too.
VPG%20TD%20BGV%20MK46K%20FGreen-2T.jpg

I have not tried the new magpul AFG much personally, but it is interesting to say the least.
MagpulAFG.jpg

I haven't used beercan style grip much since I don't have an SBR but if I did, I would look at the longer version of the tango down VFG.

Do you have rails or just the factory handguards?

I really like the Magpul MOE handguards, coupled with the MOE vertical grip. Run you about $50 for both pieces and works great.

noveske4.jpg

i love the bobro shorty... Makes for a perfect ref point and still able to get full grip on it

I think it looks the best because of the billet cnc cut aluminum base. Also the locking mechanism attaches to rail so fast and you dont have to slide it on which means you dont have to take off other accessories to put it on; Unlike the TangoDown...

Its handle is made from composite so its lighter than the FUG but Larue probably has a better locking mech. couldn't go wrong with either but I say stay away from the TD. I've had one TD when they came out alooong time ago and it was a bit loose fitting on 2 seperate milspec rails so I tossed it

0324091623a.jpg

1021081626.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews