JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These off a 2005 F350 XL 4WD. I believe fitment may be '03-'07, more or less. (Buyer's responsibility to confirm).

I chose to rub the Jersey Barrier rather than kill a guy who turned sideways in front of me on the freeway, and went with after-market stuff to replace.

1. Front Bumper Assembly (with the plastic lower valance, upper shelf and license plate bracket). Minor damage to the metal (crease where Bull Bar touched it).

2. Rear Bumper Assembly (with the plastic upper shelf). Undamaged (went aftermarket to match my new front stuff). Minor surface rust. (Truck has been washed,.waxed, armor-alled and garaged its whole life with 130K miles).

3. Bull Bar: GO! Industries Rancher Grille Guard System. This is the large-diameter tube model with the deck-plate step-shelf (not the wimpy one in Cabela's), retails at $908.00. It saved my truck!
Consequential damage to the lower "stirrup" tube on the driver side and the vertical runner strip. If you are handy with a torch, probably a quick fix, or an hour labor charge at a fab shop?

May consider delivery in Metro area.

Sold as a package only. Take all or none. I want it out of here. Asking $300. Buyer (at asking price or fair offer) will get a bonus at retail value of $200. Don't ask what that is until you buy the rest. It'll make you happy. :)

1682615775540.jpeg
1682615915684.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top