JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That "Mustang" doesn't do anything for me, but I could have fun with the new Tesla roadster. 0-60 in 1.1 seconds with a cold gas rocket pack.

Nice.

The article said:
It won't be able to do it with just its three electric motors, however, but will also be equipped with an optional SpaceX rocket pack. Not one that burns fuel and spits fire, but a cold gas thruster, which uses pressurized gas and is typically employed as a maneuvering system on spacecraft.
An actual rocket pack, and apparently it can fly "a little". I'm going to want to hear more about that.

I watched a video about the development of the Mach-E one day.
It seemed like they went back to the drawing board a LOT in order to make it more than a crossover SUV with a Mustang nose and taillights... they'd get close, go to the track, and then rework the whole thing because it just didn't feel like a Mustang. Taken at face value, there's a lot of reverence for the breed and excitement throughout the project crew.

Even so...
nope. don like it

I watched a video about the development of the Mach-E one day.
It seemed like they went back to the drawing board a LOT in order to make it more than a crossover SUV with a Mustang nose and taillights... they'd get close, go to the track, and then rework the whole thing because it just didn't feel like a Mustang. Taken at face value, there's a lot of reverence for the breed and excitement throughout the project crew.

Even so...
nope. don like it
The problems are..
4 doors.
Bloated looks.
Not RWD
Not V8 powered

Now.. if they had not called it a "Mustang" but only a "Mach-E" then.. maybe it would be better?

Or... kept the Mustang shape, 2 doors, 4 "seats", RWD... and simply replaced the engine/drive system with the electric system... that'd make more sense?
Or...

GT-E. The GT but electric.

I test drove one and actually liked it a lot. Better built and more affordable than a Tesla.

BUT, I still wouldn't buy one. Battery tech is nowhere near where it needs to be, you'll lose capacity and range within the first year and it only gets worse.

aBgXwOD_460s.jpg

The future is now.

-Robert

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR