JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Huh? I just called them today too and they said they are still doing transfers. Last time I went there they didn't have much inventory (that's been couple years ago) and they seemed to solely exist to custom order firearms.

if anyone wants to see what inventory they have, you can go to gunauction.com Here is the link to one of their guns. The owners name and user name is robync. So if you go to this page, you can then click on the guys username, robync, and then all of his guns for sale will be listed. I talked to him yesterday and all guns listed are at dealer cost and then you would need to pay the $10 background check. He said if someone makes a bid, he will not cancel the auction, because each gun is set at dealer cost and there is no reserve, but the minimum bid is his cost. So if you are interested in a gun, he said you can call him and go pick it up and he will remove the gun from the auction so you don't get there and then find out someone bid on it. A few of his guns still for sale are used, but most for sale are new pistols, Kahr's, Taurus, and some revolvers. I was tempted on the Taurus 1911, but will have to wait for a bit. Hope this helps anyone.

Item:12405825 Taurus PT1911 45 ACP For Sale at GunAuction.com

That really sucks. Robyn and Pat are salt of the earth type folks. They do transfers cheap, will order anything you want, and admit they only charge extra for NFA transfers to pay for their yearly SOT license.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top