JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few years ago I was looking for a G34. Nobody had any in stock. It took them a while to track one down but it was the OD color frame. Told them I would take it. I paid about $75.00 more than at Keith's, but it turned out that I really liked the OD color!

I used them last year for an FFL transfer. They were great! The best part was that they only charged a $10 fee + $10 for the state background check.

Me too. I was redoing a pistol and I switched the guts from an old S&W and put it in a new frame that I had transfered to them. Quick and I think it $10 and $15 now, but that is still at least $10 cheaper than other places. :s0155:

Moonshiner, as far as I know they are still in business. Now I'll have to check since we wanted to attend classes for concealed carry. That and I decided to pick up a 1911 frame for a slow build project.

Drive by at least once a week. Today was the first time I've seen the
"Open" sign out in a month or more. Looks like they are still in business!
Didn't have time to stop--but I will try to on the next trip through.

they are still in business, at the same place.I have purchased gun's from them at some good prices's.
also use them for all my transfers.they still do the ccw class.I don't think the 502
is doing well they did sell one about 2 weeks ago.

I have used them for two firearms transfers so far. I gave them a 4 becuase of their excellent service. They are genuinely nice people who dont mind chatting it up, especially about the thundersabre. Their selection leaves something to be desired however.

I like doing business with them. I've bought 2 guns from here. Plan on doing some more business with them too. Only problem I have with Force Ten is sometimes the place is closed when the hours on the window says they should be open. There have been times when I wanted to make a quick stop there on my way home and the place was closed. Won't stop me from doing business with them though.

I did an FFL transfer with them a while back and had no problems on this end. At the sellers end it was different story though, so the delivery date kept changing.
When my pistol finally did arrive at Force Ten, they kept the doors open (after their posted closing time) until I got off work to do the transfer and pick it up.
And this was only for a transfer and background, not a sale.
Since I live an hour away, I really appreciated them accommodating me like that.

The phone just rings and rings. Do they do email? I need to get in contact with them for a transfer, otherwise I'm going to look for someone else. I need this to start happening today.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top