JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a chance to own something very cool for any History buff. I have up for sale. The editions of the Chicago Daily Tribune Newspapers that announce the End of World War 1 and World War II. These are the real deal not some reproductions. Both show there age. And both are the complete main section of the newspaper for that edition.

I paid a lot more then I'm asking and I have no problem putting them on eBay so please no need to make an offer the price is more then fair.

I'll gladly ship them to anywhere on your dime. I know how to pack so they arrive as seen in the photos.

For both papers I want $100.00 if no one jumps on both I will be willing to sell either seperately for $75.00 + shipping if need be.

I am in Silverton Oregon. FTF is always possible.

WWI top.jpg
WWI bottom.jpg
WWII top.jpg
WWII bottom.jpg

WWI top.jpg

WWI bottom.jpg

WWII top.jpg

WWII bottom.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top