JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this gun today. Perfect cure for when we take guns too seriously!

17F86CD9-FB89-4431-94A0-D15852DE00C9.jpeg

Josey Wales : You gonna pull that pistol or whistle Dixie...?
ilikegunspx : Yeah , just give me a day or two....

Cool revolver...who made it and what is the caliber...?
Andy
It's a hertitage 22. They used to make them with 9" max barrel and I tried to find one of those last year but everywhere was sold out. So this year they went off the deep end ha ha and made a 16" version.

Actually if u haven't shot one they are great fun since they have that SAA feel and action (4 clicks like a colt) and only cost $125-$170 (16' is $143-$170 depending on where u buy it). Also u can buy 22 mag cylinders for $30 from heritage. Here's a hickok45 video on them fyi:

I guess I'm Bad, I want one in .45 Colt and one in .22LR/Magnum!!!
I remember seeing a 45LC in 10" barrel (i.e. buntline) but can't remember who made/makes it. Probably Pietta/uberti can't remember. The longest 45 I could find was 12" which was really only a hollywood show gun. I can't remember if that 12" even shoots anything but blanks. Sure looked cool though!

Last Edited:
You CAN have that here on mainland yUK, so long as it it 24" oal - it needs to have what we call the 'coathanger' sticking out of the butt - immovably, BTW.
Perhaps the coat hanger could be turned into a sig brace? No idea if that is legal over there though.

So long as it is an immoveable part of the firearm, and makes it 24" long - it's good and legal. We have the Browning Buckmark over here with its stock fixed - it's classed as a carbine. My thing is classed as a 'long-barrelled revolver', although there is no such thing in law.

We can have semi-auto .22RF calibre semi-autos, based on a 1911 look-alike and also a CZ version. The long barrel is made to look like a moderator, and the sticky-out thing, well, there is nothing I can say....

Very cool...
I actually have a Rough Rider...with a 6 inch barrel....neat little fun shooting gun for sure...I hope you enjoy yours as well as I enjoy mine.
Andy
6" is awesome barrel length IMO and reminiscent of the colt longer (standard?) barrel SAA. I used to have a 6" barrel one but sold it and now have a 5"? barrel one. My current 5"? one was a BUUU-TUGLY green color for the frame. Sanded that off and did a hammered/faux jeweled finish with a dremel (pic below).

That is one good thing about these cheap single actions, you can experiment on them and and if something gets screwed up it's not the end of the world. F.e. if one wants to use the hammer as the trigger for fast 2 shots ala Bob Munden. Or fanning, etc. one doesn't have to worry about screwing up the action like u would if it was a real colt or even a clone.

75A_2156_00002.jpg

Last Edited:
Here in yUK you can have a Cimarron Arms revolver in any calibre they make, long barrel and sticky-out bit too.

I've always wanted one in .458 Casull, but the $3500 basic price put me off. Even my Ruger 'thing' would sell over here for north of $2500. The spiffy Volquartsen-converted Ruger, suitable for falling plate and other pistol-y stuff, is now almost $3000 here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top