JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Gang,
That gun ADD is acting up again, and I want to try something else.

Edit: I would like to trade this now for a .44 mag revolver. Specifically, I am interested in a S&W 629 or similar in a 4" barrel. Ideally, I would love to get a hold of a 629 Mountain Gun.

I would also be interested in a 4" pre-lock S&W 686. I've always wanted one of those.

View attachment 139663

357 Taurus Tracker 4" 7 shot. excellent condition, great sights, smooth action, very light trigger pull in both single and double action. It shoots really soft due to the ported barrel. Upgraded to Hogue Grip. can also shoot 38 special.
It has a lock system you can use a key to lock it and no one could use it. Also comes with a speed loader to hold another 7 rounds and easily drop them right in. Stainless finish is near perfect, keeps it clean and no blue wearing off. extremely accurate.

Well, I got a chance to play with a Glock 30SF today. I realized it just doesn't fit my hand, even with the Pearce mag extension. So now I am not looking for one of those, but possibly something for woods carry. I have edited my original post to reflect my new interests.

Did I mention I have gun ADD?

:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.