JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BRAND NEW Beretta 92FS "Centurion" 9mm

Beretta 92FS "Centurion" made from 1992–1998 so the odds of finding another NEW and UNFIRED one are SLIM to NONE!

From the jungle heat of Panama to the sandstorms of Iraq, the U.S. Armed Forces have counted on Beretta pistols for almost two decades of distinguished service. The 92FS, Beretta's premier full metal gun, most resembles the military M9 9mm pistol. Accurate out of the box, this workhorse features an open slide design that vir tually eliminates jamming, a safety system that combines decocking with a positive thumb safety, and a combat muzzle crown. Beretta's proprietary black, non-glare Bruniton finish gives your 92FS a wear-resistant coating, which means it will stand up to any special duty.

Caliber: 9mm
Capacity: 15 + 1
Action: Single/Double

What you get:
Case, 2 mags, night sights and custom grips.

(not looking for any wheel, long or poly guns)

Open to offers but 1911's make my knee's weak! A Compact 1911 would be a PLUS!

Thanks!!

634672766701608012khitp4hq.jpg

634672766708472364rs0xvxam.jpg

Two things: You haven't listed any trade interests and a Beretta 92FS and a Beretta 92FS Centurion are two different pistols. Some could find this confusing.

Nonetheless, a fine looking Beretta if I do say so myself. Always wanted one of these.

Two things: You haven't listed any trade interests and a Beretta 92FS and a Beretta 92FS Centurion are two different pistols. Some could find this confusing.

Nonetheless, a fine looking Beretta if I do say so myself. Always wanted one of these.

Hiya,

I listed what I don't want so other then those items I'm open to offer (via PM).

It is a "Centurion" model as seen in the pic, might not show up on smaller screens so I will update the post to show it is.

Thanks!!

Ray

How far would a nice bull barrel Stainless steel Ruger MK II get me toward this Baretta?? I believe it is the 5" barrell and comes with 2 mags.

If interested please reply by personal message and we can go from there.

Mike in Vancouver

How far would a nice bull barrel Stainless steel Ruger MK II get me toward this Baretta?? I believe it is the 5" barrell and comes with 2 mags.

If interested please reply by personal message and we can go from there.

Mike in Vancouver

Hiya Mike,

Sorry not something I'm looking for at this time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.