JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

My Wife often shops at this very store. She wonders why I often get angry with her when she "runs to the store" and did not bother to take a gun. I sent this to her saying maybe this will give you a clue why I get mad. Look at the time some of this is happening. 🤬

This will go away once the Police force is reduced a little more. I read it in the news.

The Police Chief's plan is telling the criminals to "Turn themselves in"?

Wal-Mart, that place I do not go.
The Wally World near me is DIRT BAG CENTRAL.

This will go away once the Police force is reduced a little more. I read it in the news.

The Police Chief's plan is telling the criminals to "Turn themselves in"?

Wal-Mart, that place I do not go.
The Wally World near me is DIRT BAG CENTRAL.
There is a Fred Myer's just a few blocks down the road from this store that I often go to. " Seems" like a nice part of town but I have noticed there is always an armed guard in that Fred's. I have never noticed one at any other Fred's in the county. Always wondered why this one. Looks like I may have my answer now. :(

Trouble comes from where you least expect it...as the old saying goes.

While you may not need a platoon of pissed off Rangers to provide security for you when you run to the store....
Put down your phone , pay attention to your surroundings , keep your hands free and look for a good clear path to and from your car.

A gun ....Maybe , that is up to you.
If so...carry well , carry wisely and do all you can to avoid having to use it.

Stores would be an ideal place for those who are criminally inclined.
Shoppers are often focused on what they looking to buy...and less alert to their surroundings....
When leaving the store....hands are often full with bags....
A hoodie , mask and baggie pants , is a common look nowadays....which may make it difficult to ID a threat or such.
Andy

Last Edited:
When a few teen turds get shot by an old guy just trying to save his life suddenly they will all morph into honor roll students. Mothers will wail and lawyers will get called. Tough, there are consequences to actions. If not shot dead, at least, hopefully, their reproductive little bits get shot off. Don't need those genes in the pool.

My Wife often shops at this very store. She wonders why I often get angry with her when she "runs to the store" and did not bother to take a gun. I sent this to her saying maybe this will give you a clue why I get mad. Look at the time some of this is happening. 🤬
I see they hired a HS dropout to do their headline editing….

"Police are asking for the public's health….."

o_O:rolleyes:

Trouble comes from where you least expect it...as the old saying goes.

While you may not need a platoon of pissed off Rangers to provide security for you when you run to the store....
Put down your phone , pay attention to your surroundings , keep your hands free and look for a good clear path to and from your car.

A gun ....Maybe , that is up to you.
If so...carry well , carry wisely and do all you can to avoid having to use it.

Stores would be an ideal place for those who are criminally inclined.
Shoppers are often focused on what they looking to buy...and less alert to their surroundings....
When leaving the store....hand are often full with bags....
A hoodie , mask and baggie pants , is a common look nowadays....which may make it difficult to ID a threat or such.
Andy
I don't think anyone (on the outside) has any idea just how smelly a platoon of Rangers can be!

When a few teen turds get shot by an old guy just trying to save his life suddenly they will all morph into honor roll students. Mothers will wail and lawyers will get called. Tough, there are consequences to actions. If not shot dead, at least, hopefully, their reproductive little bits get shot off. Don't need those genes in the pool.
When I was looking at it I thought the same thing. Sooner or later these pieces of excrement will pull this on someone who will shoot them. Then the "parents" will flock to every camera they can find to wail and scream about their honor roll student who was pulling a prank or such. 🤬

Actually, I think they had the opposite problem. They hired a recent college graduate instead of a HS dropout.

The dropout was smart enough not to put themself through the idiot factory.

I debated to mention it that way, but I didn't want to impugn the efforts of our resident professional educator @Andy54Hawken. At least a drop-out has nobody to blame for their illiteracy but themselves and besides, "impugn" is one of myriad $20 words that I learned going through the public edjumacashun system.

(I took Comp-1 through 6, I'll have you know! :s0118:)

A big thank you to Mr. Bob Hanna, my (favorite) HS composition and literature teacher.

Last Edited:
I debated to mention it that way, but I didn't want to impugn the efforts of our resident professional educator @Andy54Hawken. At least a drop-out has nobody to blame for their illiteracy but themselves, and besides, "impugn" is one of myriad $20 words that I learned going through the public edjumacashun system.

(I took Comp-1 through 6, I'll have you know! :s0118:)

A big thank you to Mr. Bob Hanna, my (favorite) HS composition and literature teacher.
I don't know what any of that means. I got put through "college-prep" high school only to have the college portion beaten out of me. Now way I was signing up for 4 more years of that nonsense, and having to PAY for it!

I don't always have my car stolen, but when I do it's at a Walmart.
True story, my wife had our car stolen from the very first parking spot up front at the local Walmart in broad daylight. Only car we've ever had stolen. That was years ago. Now, considering what's been going on in the larger cities, we avoid it if at all possible.

I don't know what any of that means. I got put through "college-prep" high school only to have the college portion beaten out of me. Now way I was signing up for 4 more years of that nonsense, and having to PAY for it!
Yup. You'll learn more (professionally/personally) in the workforce/military than in any college. And more than likely you won't be in debt to an organization that gave you nothing of substance.

Why do they have to use such big words for someone that isn't as smart as them?

"You're illiterate."
"What's that mean?"
"It means you can't read."
"Couldn't you have just said that?"

And, Wallyworld corporate established a policy for "No Open Carry" in their stores. I don't know how many of the stores are enforcing it, but when corporate is WOKE and stupid . . . Well, you 've got to wonder.

As a sidenote; I used to be a drivers ed instructor. I used to use a portion of the Walmart parking lot for parking training. One time, I had two very cool young ladies who when told where we would be going, said "We can't go there, I'm not wearing pajamas." I love it when kids actually have a clue.

My dog rides with me almost everywhere I go, I usually have thousands of dollars of tools in the back of my truck. I've never had a problem but apparently nobody wants to get into a confined space with a pitbull that's possessive about her stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top