JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Respectfully ...

I was taught by California State Guard armorers. Most of the AR15 build videos are wrong. Some are OK. A few do it correctly. After everything has been said and done it might just be easier to find a good gunsmith to build your AR15 pistol.

The way I learned it 40 years ago and the way most learn it today will be different. This does not suggest some ways are better or worse but it does indicate that over time and millions of builds some ways may be better than other ways.

Many ways to install roll pins. Some get tapped in . A few get pressed in. Many tricks installing the front and rear take down pin springs and detents. Like said, after hundreds, installing those tricky dinky parts becomes easy. Muscle memory.

With a precision AR15 rifle build the hardest part is properly torquing up the barrel nut. This requires knowledge. If running OEM irons front and rear with a retro build, indexing the barrel for exact aperture centering is time consuming but doable.

Many ways to properly build an AR15. U-Tube in this instance is NOT your friend. It is what you do not know what you do not know what you do not know that will get you into trouble. Old way. New way. Correct way. Very confusing.

Respectfully. Hundreds of AR15 builds. Uncounted M16 committee rebuilds. All long ago and far way. Yikes! :)
Screw UTUBE, @HB of CJ , make a video, NWFA Build Instructions, to be included with every lower purchased.

Anyone save NZ85s lower video and could share it with me? I see FUtube got rid of it. I did not follow someone's wise suggestion to save it myself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top