JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I measured the radio pockets on both my Medium and Large ALICE rucksacks, they're 10" tall, roughly 12" wide and 6" deep; so I decided to look at organizer inserts.. none that I could find that fits the radio pocket... all are either too wide, too narrow, or too tall.. usually for things like panel loading backpacks of differing sizes... so here's a page of sketches of ideas for a 2 part radio pocket organizer insert system... since the pockets all have that center strap that may or may not be easily undone, instead of a single large organizer insert. I'm thinking 2 to take up the space that can be pulled out without undoing the center strap.
Loaded up and closed, should measure 6x6x11 or thereabouts. Laid out flat, should be 12x3x11 for one insert with the 4 6x5x3 mesh pockets, and I'm not sure what the 2nd insert would be, a single large mesh pocket and a field of MOLLE, a couple of those same 6x5x3 mesh pockets, plus a field of MOLLE, or 3 pockets, 1 6x10x3 and 2 6x5x3 on the same panel? 🤔 I will be making two inserts to start with, likely tomorrow. 20220723_180944.jpg

Are you an excellent driver?
Excellent... nah. Just average. Never was an engineer/nerd. More... machinist/mechanical and artistic. I have zipper pouches for a variety of things to throw into backpacks... stuff sacks for things

But no organizer like what I designed... just thought something like that would be useful, especially with a 2nd child upcoming in Oct.. I'll need a better way to organize diapers, wipes, baby clothes, washcloths, towel, snacks if we go camping :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top