JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
allow me to show you how we do it in Wales.....:D Sloooooooooooooooow jets and jet-props

...and fast jets and NO props......

A bit like the Death Valley venue, but a tad greener...............................

Last Edited:
Airplane ballet, very nice.

The jet had U.S. Air Force printed on it, but the prop plane, I couldn't see what was on it, but I assume it to be an RAF plane.

Right?

Wrong?

Was it some sort of competition?

I didn't have audio.

Thanks~

At one time in my life we lived about a mile from Ellington AFB.

Every description of low flying air craft flew over our house.

From F-16's to A-10 Warthogs.

I loved it!

Airplane ballet, very nice.

The jet had U.S. Air Force printed on it, but the prop plane, I couldn't see what was on it, but I assume it to be an RAF plane.

Right?

Wrong?

Was it some sort of competition?

I didn't have audio.

Thanks~

The RAF and the USAF play at low level in North Wales in airspace dedicated for its use. In the second clip the black BAe Hawk is a fast-jet trainer from RAF Valley on the island of Anglesey about forty miles NW of here. We use the area for EVERY kind of jet - fast and slow, and also the USMC Osprey helicopters...occasionally you'll see other NATO a/c, too, Holland having no mountains or even hills like this to train in.

There are a number of these areas around the British Isles, but this is probably the easiest to get to.

allow me to show you how we do it in Wales.....:D Sloooooooooooooooow jets and jet-props

...and fast jets and NO props......

A bit like the Death Valley venue, but a tad greener...............................
Thanks tac; There was a time; about 50 years ago; that that sound was one of the Best I ever heard!!! Thanks Again.

The RAF and the USAF play at low level in North Wales in airspace dedicated for its use. In the second clip the black BAe Hawk is a fast-jet trainer from RAF Valley on the island of Anglesey about forty miles NW of here. We use the area for EVERY kind of jet - fast and slow, and also the USMC Osprey helicopters...occasionally you'll see other NATO a/c, too, Holland having no mountains or even hills like this to train in.

There are a number of these areas around the British Isles, but this is probably the easiest to get to.
The Sound of Freedom. :)

Meanwhile in Australia,
full.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR