Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

For the Trijicon fans out there: SRS

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by The Duck, Oct 30, 2011.

1. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

2. halmbarte

halmbarte PDX Active Member

It had better be pretty darn good if it's going to compete with the Aimpoint Micro on the small size criteria and the M4 for battery life and bomb-proof ruggedness.

Don't get me wrong, I like Trijicon's products but the Aimpoints are tough to beat.

H

3. locobob

locobob Beaverton, Oregon Well-Known Member

I like everything about this sight: rugged, small dot, bobro mount, common AA batt, and solar for backup. That said I have a really bad feeling I'm not going to like the price tag :(
    You can get a really nice Eotech or Aimpoint for about 5 bills and I just can't see a red-dot being worth much more than that. In my opinion Aimpoints M4 is substantially overpriced.

4. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I'm playing with the AK platform lately, and that looks like is has good potential for mounting forward on an Ultimak rail...

5. PrDubi

PrDubi Deep in the heart of Dirty South Salem Active Member

fascinating.....don't know if it will be a aimpoint micro killer and it almost is.

6. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

If price is 600-700 then might do okay on the market, otherwise I don't see a big margin.