Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

??? for the glock guys

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by odiesplace97301, Jun 27, 2010.

1. odiesplace97301

odiesplace97301 silverton area Member

Glock 22, gen 2 I think (no rail) slight holster wear, some blueing wear on barrel, it looks pretty fresh inside. Im not a glock guy because they fit funny in my paws, so I need to know what its worth? So I can get a rough idea so I can pass it on to my so they can sell it
    Thanks
    odie

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  2. JC9995

JC9995 Greater "Clackamas" Active Member

Without knowing generation and seeing pictures sure leaves a lot of guess work. Off the top of my head I would say 350-425.

3. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

How many mags? You throwing the holster in as well? Are these stock sights or night sights? Are you throwing in any ammo? What about the original case and manual?

If it is a Gen 3, 2 mags, no ammo, no case, no holster, 90% condition I'd say $425 (as previously suggested) Adjust the price as necessary....also, this is based off of not having any pictures.

4. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

My son, who qualified expert with a handgun in the NG, bought a used G22. No one could hit the broad side of a barn with it. It was a police trade in and looked real decent cosmetically. Even the unique Glock bore looked real good.

All blessings to Glock because they fixed it for just shipping charges. I don't recall what was wrong with it but I'm now very wary of used G22's unless I can shoot it first.

$.02

5. jankun

jankun Portland Member

Every Glock I've purchased used has gone back for their free 'annual inspection' whatnot not and came back with new and updated parts. All free except shipping to them and the insurance. I usually get Glock night sites put on free for the purchase price of $55-60.

Does anyone know if S&W does this on their M&P or Springfield on their XD? Just curious.

6. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

No, but I will tell you (firsthand) that Springfield's customer service is AWESOME. They will also refund the shipping cost if the gun problem is under warantee.

7. Bruce

Bruce Jefferson County, Wa Member

I think $350-$425 is about right, $425 kind of high for a gen 1 or 2.

8. Gunner3456

I will always pay a premium for a FTF deal. I like to have at least some guns that aren't officially registered to me, even though I do a bill of sale.

I wouldn't have a problem with $400 - $425.

9. Phonelesscord

Phonelesscord Portland, Oregon Member

So weird, I'm so used to the LE/Security discount program that I was about to say $200!

10. Gunner3456

PLEASE find me a truckload of Glock 22's as described in the OP that I can buy for $200 each? :laugh: :laugh:

11. Phonelesscord

Phonelesscord Portland, Oregon Member

Hah! I wish. Nah man, I'm just used to getting them for $400 new.

12. sheepman

sheepman Las Vegas NV Member

Glock 22 second generation Police trade ins are selling for 350.00 locally, that is a gun and one mag. Depending on condition I would say 350 to 425.