JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glock 22, gen 2 I think (no rail) slight holster wear, some blueing wear on barrel, it looks pretty fresh inside. Im not a glock guy because they fit funny in my paws, so I need to know what its worth? So I can get a rough idea so I can pass it on to my so they can sell it
Thanks
odie

Last Edited:
How many mags? You throwing the holster in as well? Are these stock sights or night sights? Are you throwing in any ammo? What about the original case and manual?

If it is a Gen 3, 2 mags, no ammo, no case, no holster, 90% condition I'd say $425 (as previously suggested) Adjust the price as necessary....also, this is based off of not having any pictures.

My son, who qualified expert with a handgun in the NG, bought a used G22. No one could hit the broad side of a barn with it. It was a police trade in and looked real decent cosmetically. Even the unique Glock bore looked real good.

All blessings to Glock because they fixed it for just shipping charges. I don't recall what was wrong with it but I'm now very wary of used G22's unless I can shoot it first.

$.02

Every Glock I've purchased used has gone back for their free 'annual inspection' whatnot not and came back with new and updated parts. All free except shipping to them and the insurance. I usually get Glock night sites put on free for the purchase price of $55-60.

Does anyone know if S&W does this on their M&P or Springfield on their XD? Just curious.

Every Glock I've purchased used has gone back for their free 'annual inspection' whatnot not and came back with new and updated parts. All free except shipping to them and the insurance. I usually get Glock night sites put on free for the purchase price of $55-60.

Does anyone know if S&W does this on their M&P or Springfield on their XD? Just curious.

No, but I will tell you (firsthand) that Springfield's customer service is AWESOME. They will also refund the shipping cost if the gun problem is under warantee.

I will always pay a premium for a FTF deal. I like to have at least some guns that aren't officially registered to me, even though I do a bill of sale.

I wouldn't have a problem with $400 - $425.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top