JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oooh! I know!

When they finally release it to the market it will be then that we will learn that it is only chambered in the 45 GAP cartridge!

But I am sure it will still have the interchangeable grip backstraps and signature crunchy trigger!

I don't understand why this would be a big deal to anyone but Glock fanboys. The Glock pistol was pretty revolutionary when it came out but this looks like an AR with some small innovations.
I own a collection of glonks, but don't consider myself a fanboy. They are just the right tool for the job in many situations, for me. They ugly as sin and I don't bling them out... they're just basic tools.

That said, the upper and handguard fit and beefy tabs, along with the QD option is an innovation that is attractive to me. Having multiple handguards preconfigured and simply swapping them out based on the task at hand seems pretty intriguing. Not to mention the additional ease of cleaning and maintancence checks... I can go for that.

That said, I really don't care if it's a "glonk" thing. If another MFG had a similar, affordable, system I would be excited to check out theirs, too.

Last Edited:
29umhyl7fpr91.jpg

That said, the upper and handguard fit and beefy tabs, along with the QD option is an innovation that is attractive to me.
The quick detach rail system would be advantageous on an AR-18/180 piston rifle too, for cleaning and maintenance, plus the adj. gas block setup. It was mentioned in the vid Glock also has patents on various AR-18 components. A fixed handguard is a no-no on any AR-18/180.

you know dudes...

I hear Glock AR and all I think of is an AR platform that accepts Glock mags and shoots pistol rounds. Anything else is just variations on the same old theme.

Not that I would actually own such a thing. Guns are dangerous and all. But I've heard that those pistol caliber rifle deals are fun. And pretty cheap to run. And work great with those silencer thingies.

:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads