JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Intriguing........ for sure. If it IS true, how is it they've been able to go under the radar to the point of an actual prototype(?)

I already want one! That rail and barrel setup is sexy! :s0140:

I'm not especially a "glock freak", but having a solid alignment fit (vs. itty bitty alignment tabs, at best) quick release hanguard is a long time wish for me. Cleaning and maintanence is one advantage, but having more than one and being able to swap configurations without the hassle of inividual component swapping would sure be nice. IE., A hunting and tactical/defense setup.

Native ambi controls ain't too shabby either. Aftermarket is doable, but a bit clumsy compared to what that rifle is showing. Pretty streamline and sexy.

You can repaint it any color your want. :s0155:

Like most things though it's probably wiser to wait for version 2.0 after they work out the quirks.

I pack a G21 and am actively seeking a G19, but don't consider myself a Glock "freak". What, now Glock is going to come out with yet another AR-15 iteration?? They're getting on the bandwagon a bit late! An attempt to appeal to the mass-market of AR's in the US market. It will no doubt appeal to Glocksters here in the States, but who needs yet another AR-15 clone? If it ain't COLT, it ain't. Just sayin...

I mean, they did release a 1911.

1911glockaprilfools10001.jpg

Could the Glock AR-15 really be a thing. The guy is this video seems to think so...

I don't understand why this would be a big deal to anyone but Glock fanboys. The Glock pistol was pretty revolutionary when it came out but this looks like an AR with some small innovations.

But because there are millions of glock fanboys out there they would probably sell a gazillion of them if they sell a civilian version in the USA I would guess. There are already so many different ARs out there and so many ways to customize ur own I don't see any game changing innovations here. But I'm no AR expert.

I don't understand why this would be a big deal to anyone but Glock fanboys. The Glock pistol was pretty revolutionary when it came out but this looks like an AR with some small innovations.

But because there are millions of glock fanboys out there they would probably sell a gazillion of them if they sell a civilian version in the USA I would guess. There are already so many different ARs out there and so many ways to customize ur own I don't see any game changing innovations here. But I'm no AR expert.
As a bonafide "Glock fanboy" and certified AR armorer I'd ask what does this Glock AR bring to the table that proven quality AR companies like BCM, SOLGW, SIONICS, etc do not?

Just another company trying to cash in on the very crowded AR market, I guess time will tell whether they are crap like so many others or not, but I won't be running out and buying one. Personally I think they should have come out with a PCC versions to go with their pistols.

I do own one 'Store bought' AR-15 (Daniel Defense DDM4 old Ver 3) and one AR-10 (Armalite), but Most that I have are assembled components, what I prefer. I do like the new Stag's with their Wyoming rollmark, and the innovative Ruger Small Frame AR-10, I won't discount the Glock idea, but it has to be in production.

Didn't click. However, a couple points instantly spring to mind:

• The "Glock is a'com'n out with a carbine!" shtick has been going on for decades. Maybe this is finally it, but the claim isn't new.
  • What would a Glock AR do demonstrably better than the roughly four billion other offerings for such pattern rifles? Maybe there is a there there. Or not.
As to the question if I'd buy one, there is zero chance of that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top