JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
84503-Kenny-Powers-dancing-gif-m.gif

Japanese "plug fire" replica, not real.

back in the Uk I had quite a collection. Had to import the caps on the sly....good times

another:

Last Edited:
Japanese "plug fire" replica, not real.

back in the Uk I had quite a collection. Had to import the caps on the sly....good times

At 00:32.
Note: finger on the trigger and he chambers a round. OMG!!! And...there were many other examples.

Face_Palm_Ernie.png

Perhaps.....it's not that hard to imagine WHY?

"Newbies" get hurt, injure and/or kill themselves (or others).......when they transition to REAL firearms?

BUT, But, but.......it's only airsoft (or in this case plug fire).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I'd imagine that when you grow up in a country where there is little or no option to transistion to real firearms, there is little sense danger of serious injury through negligent handling, hence little need to learn safety.

And that said, I've seen appalling example of gun handling here- don't have to wander far through youtube to find examples of US based NDs...

Guy with the cool necklace. His real name is Danny McBride. Playing an obnoxious jerk may be is schtick. Does it very well.

Yes. There was a raunchy comedy on HBO called Eastbound and Down starring Danny McBride as Kenny Powers. Kenny is a washed up Major League pitcher raising hell in his hometown. The character was inspired (at least in part) by Atlanta Braves pitcher John Rocker. Very funny show but definitely not appropriate for children.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top