JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a look at this stuff. Enjoyable product descriptions. I got a bar of it over a year ago. Cut it in half. Still working on the first half. So far, I'm a fan of their stuff:

https://dukecannon.com/collections/big-bubblegum-brick-of-soap

Note: the forum bubblegum elf has changed the link which comes up now as "404" error.
Example:
Body
Your body is a temple. Or perhaps it's a toll plaza off I-94 in Waukegan. Either way, Duke Cannon has the goods to get your body cleaned, feeling good, and smelling right.

Try this one: Duke Cannon

Or you know, you can just wear leather and go shooting lol
65390141.jpg

Take a look at this stuff. Enjoyable product descriptions. I got a bar of it over a year ago. Cut it in half. Still working on the first half. So far, I'm a fan of their stuff:

https://dukecannon.com/collections/big-bubblegum-brick-of-soap

Note: the forum bubblegum elf has changed the link which comes up now as "404" error.
Example:
Body
Your body is a temple. Or perhaps it's a toll plaza off I-94 in Waukegan. Either way, Duke Cannon has the goods to get your body cleaned, feeling good, and smelling right.

Try this one: Duke Cannon
I second Duke Cannon. I use their Buffalo Trace Bourbon soap and love their beard oil. Made in the USA and donates a portion of proceeds to support Veterans.

While changing the rear coils and shocks on my Yukon the other day, I got PB Blaster lubricant all over me. Even after I washed and showered, I could still smell it. My girlfriend and I were watching TV and she remarked that it made me smell like a man and was sexy.

Goodbye Axe body spray and hello PB Blaster...

While changing the rear coils and shocks on my Yukon the other day, I got PB Blaster lubricant all over me. Even after I washed and showered, I could still smell it. My girlfriend and I were watching TV and she remarked that it made me smell like a man and was sexy.

Goodbye Axe body spray and hello PB Blaster...

PB rules! As for me, I just pee, shake out the last drop and go about my day. Deodorant is long in the rear view mirror. Until I can smell myself. :p

Not really. :D

A 'wee' (as in tiny) bit of scent is for women.

Scent is not for men.

I really dislike noticing a cloud of scent on any human.

If I notice a scent on another human, I hold my nose without actually holding it with my hand...until I can escape...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top