JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a look at this stuff. Enjoyable product descriptions. I got a bar of it over a year ago. Cut it in half. Still working on the first half. So far, I'm a fan of their stuff:

https://dukecannon.com/collections/big-bubblegum-brick-of-soap

Note: the forum bubblegum elf has changed the link which comes up now as "404" error.
Example:
Body
Your body is a temple. Or perhaps it's a toll plaza off I-94 in Waukegan. Either way, Duke Cannon has the goods to get your body cleaned, feeling good, and smelling right.

Try this one: Duke Cannon

Or you know, you can just wear leather and go shooting lol
65390141.jpg

Take a look at this stuff. Enjoyable product descriptions. I got a bar of it over a year ago. Cut it in half. Still working on the first half. So far, I'm a fan of their stuff:

https://dukecannon.com/collections/big-bubblegum-brick-of-soap

Note: the forum bubblegum elf has changed the link which comes up now as "404" error.
Example:
Body
Your body is a temple. Or perhaps it's a toll plaza off I-94 in Waukegan. Either way, Duke Cannon has the goods to get your body cleaned, feeling good, and smelling right.

Try this one: Duke Cannon
I second Duke Cannon. I use their Buffalo Trace Bourbon soap and love their beard oil. Made in the USA and donates a portion of proceeds to support Veterans.

While changing the rear coils and shocks on my Yukon the other day, I got PB Blaster lubricant all over me. Even after I washed and showered, I could still smell it. My girlfriend and I were watching TV and she remarked that it made me smell like a man and was sexy.

Goodbye Axe body spray and hello PB Blaster...

While changing the rear coils and shocks on my Yukon the other day, I got PB Blaster lubricant all over me. Even after I washed and showered, I could still smell it. My girlfriend and I were watching TV and she remarked that it made me smell like a man and was sexy.

Goodbye Axe body spray and hello PB Blaster...

PB rules! As for me, I just pee, shake out the last drop and go about my day. Deodorant is long in the rear view mirror. Until I can smell myself. :p

Not really. :D

A 'wee' (as in tiny) bit of scent is for women.

Scent is not for men.

I really dislike noticing a cloud of scent on any human.

If I notice a scent on another human, I hold my nose without actually holding it with my hand...until I can escape...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top